Psoriasis treatment is very easy on its initial stage. Psoriasis is one type of skin allergy in which its patient, scratch skin or wound makes by continuously itching. It is necessary that cover this on its initial stage. Rubber, plastics, metals, different kinds of clothes and dish washing powder, make-up, hair coloring chemicals, perfumes, various kinds of shoes, gloves, cement, are also considered a possible cause of Psoriasis. Skin is the most important organ of the human body. Skin provides protection to body from external influences, the scorching sun, heat and cold and also safe from germs.
As you know Psoriasis is a special kind of skin allergy in which its patient rash his skin and at the end a wound will appear on the skin. The question raised here that what is the main cause of Psoriasis. The main cause of this type of skin allergy is dry skin. When skin will more drier, then Psoriasis problem will occur.
Treatment of Psoriasis Disease:
On home level, there are two best and effective solution for Psoriasis treatment. Both are described below;
- Psoriasis Treatment by Wood Oil: Wood oil considers the best remedial solution that can cure the Psoriasis. Just apply wood oil on the affected portion of skin i.e. on Psoriasis place twice a daily. You can get rid of Psoriasis within few days.
- Penicillin Powder and Vaseline: Mix the penicillin powder and Vaseline with equal ratio. Now, apply this mixture paste on the affected portion. You get amazed that only after one week you could not find the mark of Psoriasis. It works as magical.
Precautions for Psoriasis Patients:
- Skin Moisturizing: To avoid the skin dryness (which is the basic cause of Psoriasis), always make your skin be moisturized. Use Vaseline for moisturizing your skin.
- Taking Bath: Always take a bath with normal semi hot water. (Which is not so cold or not so hot). After taking a bath, apply oil on your body. This will act as a natural moisturizer.
- Wear Cotton Clothes: Psoriasis patient should need to wear only cotton clothes instead of woolen cloths.
- Soap: Psoriasis patient should ever use soap that does not dry the skin. Also, do not use anti-bacterial soap (which eliminates germs) because it will increase dryness which leads psoriasis. Moreover, consult with a skin specialist for advice of soap.
- Use of Heater: Excessive use of heater could be the cause of skin dryness. So, avoid excessive use of the heater. Also use Vaseline in cold weather which may moisturize your skin while the use of heater in rooms.