Allah Says, Eat of the good things We have given you for sustenance, and be not inordinate with respect to them, lest My wrath should be due to you, and to whomsoever My wrath is due be shall perish indeed (Holy Qur’an 2:172). The Apostle of Allah then said: When one of you eats food, he should say: O Allah, bless us in it, and give us food (or nourishment) better than it.
(Hadith – Abu Dawu Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas). The Apostle of Allah prohibited eating the animal which feeds on filth and drinking its milk. ( Hadith – Abu Dawud, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar).
- Apple, will protects Heart and Prevent Constipation.
- Banana, strengthens Bones and Control Blood Pressure.
- Carrot, can save Eyesight and from Combat Cancer.
- Lemon, controls Blood Pressure and Smooths Skin.
- Mango, boost Memory and Regulate Thyroid.
- Grapes, can save eyesight and Combat formation of Stone of Kidney Stone.
- Orange, supports and Strengthens Immune System of the Body and Ends Insomnia.
- Peach, can stop Stroke and Aids Digestion.
- Figs, is a fruit from paradise and a cure for piles.
- Barley, is good for fever in a soup form.
- Melon, contains 1000 blessings and 1000 mercies.
- Water, is the best drink in this world when you are thirsty and most benefited sicknesses of the liver.
- Pomegranate, cleanse you of Satan and evil aspirations for 40 days.
- Dates, is a complete food and also to be useful at the time of childbirth.
- Mushroom, is a good cure for the eyes, it also serves as a form of birth control and arrests paralysis.
- Olive oil, is an excellent treatment for skin and hair, delays old age, treats inflammation of the stomach.
- Milk, wipes away heat from the heart.
- Honey, considered to be the best remedy for diarrhea when mixed in hot water.